Acoustic Ceiling Removal
All remaining furniture will covered prior to masking walls. If wallpaper exists staple may be used.
All carpet will be covered in 4 mil plastic sheeting water tight.
All delicate type flooring such as wood will be covered in either ram board or rosin paper.
Certain types of lighting, fans or fan blades will be removed.
All acoustic ceiling will be lightly wet down, scraped by hand, and disposed of properly.
All ceiling will be sanded.
All drywall joints, nails, and angles will be skim coated 1-2 coats with joint compound.
After skim coat dries a texture of choice will be applied.
After texture application all masking will be removed and disposed of by AC Interiors.
We ask our clients to please remove the following:
· Valuable items and all other items from the tops of tables/upper shelves/desks/counters/closet top shelf/coffee tables etc. (computers, T.V. and stereo equipment OK)
· Any small items of furniture and fragile glass table tops.
· Any picture/drapery/blinds that are hung from or less than 12 inches from ceiling.
· Any clothing or other articles on top shelves of closets that may interfere.
· All other items please leave against the walls no more than 2 feet out.
· A.C.I. will assess other items and normally will move some larger items of furniture to garage, covered patio or other neutral area.